Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India is the second video game in the Chronicles series, a trilogy of downloadable installments featuring protagonists from various media of the Assassin’s Creed franchise.
India takes place in 1841 India and features the male protagonist, Arbaaz Mir from the graphic novel Assassin’s Creed: Brahman. While the Sikh Empire is at war with the East India Company, a Master Templar arrives with a mysterious item that used to belong to the Assassin Order. Mir must discover why he has come, steal back the item, and protect his friends and lover.
Some of the weapons introduced are a typical Mughal and Dravidian Hindu sword resembling an Arval of Tamil Nadu, Urumqi from Kerala, a concealed Kamara with Bagh nakfa, and Chakras, smoke bombs for stealth and distraction. A Slingshot with rock pellets has also been added.
System Requirements :
- Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2GB or more.
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Video Drivers: NVidia GeForce 347.52 and AMD Catalyst Omega 14.12
- Disc Media: Digital only. No CD
- Hard Drive Space: 3GB
- Multiplayer: N/A
- Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, Xbox 360 controller
- Internet: Broadband connection required for activation / registration