Saint Row The Third Highly Compressed is an action-adventure game developed by Volition and published by THQ. It is the sequel to 2008’s Saints Row 2 and the third installment in the Saints Row series.
Saints Row: The Third is often hailed as the best game in the saints row series. It’s innuendos and humor don’t interfere on the action during the game’s narrative.
Respect still exists but is used for upgrade ranks, the more respect you have the better the upgrade. The Characters are a lot more likable especially the Boss who has comedic moments with the gang (especially Pierce and Shaundi).
Shaundi has went through a lot of changes she is now ashamed of her past, she’s mature and a lot more competent in combat.
Pierce has went through some changes as well. He’s more mature and less irritating. New characters we’re introduced as well like Matt Miller, Kinzie Kensington, Oleg, the DeWynter twins, Killbane. Saints Row 3 was released to Positive reception with praise going to its humor, narrative, customization, characters, voice acting, and gameplay but some criticized its world-design, technical issues and a character’s death.
Saint Row The Third Pros :
- Great story and is easily the best in the franchise.
- Phenomenal soundtrack
- Darker in tone than it’s predecessor
- Amazing Voice-Work
- Great Mini-Games like Professor and Tank Mayhem
- Likable characters like The Boss, Oleg
- Easy Controls
- Good Visuals
- Very Funny Moments
- Deaths can be humorous and extreme
- Better Stores
- Gun Customization
- Car Customization is better
Saint Row The Third Highly Compressed Cons:
- A Character “dies” which has received criticism from fans
- Some Mini-Games like Guardian Angel are annoying
- The world isn’t as alive as Saints Row 2’s
- Cribs are no longer purchasable
- Some Customization has been reduced
- Dual-Wielding is locked by upgrades.
Saint Row The Third System Requirements :
- OS: Windows® XP.
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2) or higher.
- Memory: 2GB System RAM or more.
- Graphics: 320MB Video RAM GPU w/ Shader Model 3.0 support.
- DirectX®: 9.0c.
- Hard Drive: 10GB.
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0C compliant sound card or equivalent onboard sound.